15 mm snap fastener spare package (without tool)
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
15 mm snap fastener spare package (without tool)A pack contains 100 sets of 15 mm snap fasteners without the hand tool.
It is generally used for applications on light and middle thickness fabric, felt, woven fabric, and leather.
The package does not contain the easy-to-use hand tool.
The product is suitable for our customers who already have a kit with the hand tool or for those who possess a hand press and the appropriate die set.
Click here to see the hand press application die set appropriate for your product.
Supported industries :
- Apparel accessories
- Infant & Children's Wear
- Home textile
- Athletic wear
- Bed & Linen
- Leather bags and wallets
- Curtain holders
- Skiing Wear
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.APPLICATION VIDEOS:
- Outer diameter : 15,0 mm
- Height : 6,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 12,0 mm
- Height : 4,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 11,0 mm
- Height 3,5 mm
- Outer diameter : 11,0 mm
- Height : 7,0 mm
- Post diameter : 3,2 mm
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds and electroplated.
- Standard Plating Colours are Nikelfree Silver, Dark Copper, Antique brass, and Gold Brass.
- Durable and long-lasting quality.
- Easy to use hand tool and the plastic security holder are not included in the spare packs.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
FeaturesUYGULAMA APARATI:Montaj Kalıpsız/Aparatsız Yedek Paketler
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.