- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Eyelet spare pack - 17 mm (without tool)
A pack contains 100 pieces of eyelets and their lower parts. THE APPLICATION TOOL IS NOT INCLUDED.It is suitable for use in home textiles, curtains, advertising banners, posters, boat and truck tarpaulins, knitted bags, and hobby works.
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
- The dimensions given for the eyelets are the measurements of their inner diameters. So, when choosing the eyelets; please compare the thickness of the cord, rope, etc. that will go through in them with the inner diameters of the eyelets.
- Do not punch holes if you intend to use the product on sweaters or knits. It is suggested to apply the product by widening a loop or leaving a buttonhole during knitting.
Bu ürünün makinede kullanılan montaj kalıbı (Uygulama Aparatı) için burayı tıklayın
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.DIMENSIONS:o Outer diameter: 31,5 mmo Inner diameter: 17 mmo Height: 8 mmSUPPORTED INDUSTRIES:• Curtains• Banners• Tarpaulin products• Tent canvas• Boat covers• Truck canvas covers• Hard foam boards - Forex• Car carpets - Automotive• Boat tents• Advertising banners and posters• Sportswear• Men's/Women's belts• Denim pants and skirts• Shoes and handbags• Upper and lower clothing• Outerwear• Hobby works - Handicrafts• Tailoring• Home textile• Haberdashery• Sailing• Camping• Leatherwear and accessories
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.