- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Heavy-Duty Ring Spring Coat Fastener (without tool) – 15 mm
Product code: CCT 808
A pack contains 100 sets of heavy-duty ring spring snap fasteners. The application tool is not included.
Durable snap fastener usually used for thick fabric.
Supported industries :
- Apparel accessories
- Home textile
- Athletic wear
- Army wear
- Bed & Linen
- Leather Coats
- Car accessories
- Boat Covers
- Boat Tents
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.The application videos are present below as well as on our Youtube channel.Application videos:
Production detail: Produced from 0,30 mm thickness high-quality brass material by progressive molds.
- Outer diameter : 15,0 mm
- Height: 7,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 12,5 mm
- Height : 4,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 14,0 mm
- Height 3,8 mm
Plating colors: Nickel-free, nickel, black nickel, dark copper, antique brass are standard.
- Outer diameter : 13,0 mm
- Height : 6,2 mm
- Post diameter: 4,0 mm
Application detail: Can be applied to the material by easy-to-use tools as well as with a hand press and a simple tool.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.