- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Hollow prong snap fastener - 10,5 mm
A pack contains 100 sets of hollow prong snap fastener including their application tool.
The handtool allows the snap fasteners to be easily applied with a hammer.
10,5 mm snap fasteners suitable for thin fabric for shirts and knitting, as well as very thin leather material.
Contains hollow prong parts instead of the cap part.
- Elastic fabric
- Combed cotton garment
- Denim shirts
- Skirts and dresses for thin fabric
- Baby bodies
DIMENSIONS:o Outer diameter: 11,5mmo Height: 3,5 mm
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.
The application description can be found in the user manual inside the package. Please see below for the application video.*WARNING:
Please note that as the kit contains small and pointed parts, it may pose a risk of injury to young children.For all prong snap fastener products, make sure to perform the application carefully, and always test the reliability of the final product.APPLICATION VIDEOS:PRONG SNAP FASTENER APPLICATION WITH THE EASY-TO-USE HAND TOOLPRONG SNAP FASTENER APPLICATION WITH A HAND PRESSDESCRIPTION OF PACKAGING:- 200 pieces of hollow prong parts (100 pieces for cap part, 100 pieces for post part)- 100 pieces of stud part- 100 pieces of socket part- The easy-to-use application toolPRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL DETAIL:- Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds.
- Nickel-free silver color option is available.- Stainless unless exposed to harsh conditions.- Includes the application tool specific for the product.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.