- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Jeans Button - 20 mm (without tool)A pack contains 8 pieces of Jeans buttons and their nails. The application tool is NOT included
It is a 20 mm sized, non-patterned jeans button suitable for textile repair and various hobby works.
The spare packages are suitable for those who already had a kit with the application tool and ran out of the buttons, or for those who have a press machine and the appropriate die set.
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.
Click here for the fastening die set of this product for press machines.APPLICATION VIDEO:
DIMENSIONSButtono Outer diameter: 20 mmo Height: 9 mmNailo Height: 8,5 mmColor options: Silver, Black (dark copper), Antique gold
- Denim shorts and jeans
- Denim jackets and shirts
- Decorative pillows and cuchions
- Upper and lower clothing
- Home textile
- Hobby works
- Textile repair
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds and electroplated.
- Durable and long-lasting quality. Stainless and durable to corrosion unless exposed to extreme conditions.
- The easy-to-use hand tool and the plastic security holder are NOT included in the spare packs.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.