- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Mixed size pearl snap fastener - 7,5 mm / 9,5 mm / 10,5 mm
A pack contains 150 sets (50 sets for each size) of pearl snap fastener. The handtool is not included.
The products are suitable for application with a hand press with the appropriate die sets.
Click here to buy the die sets for hand press.SUPPORTED INDUSTRIES
- Babywear & childrenswear
- Ragdoll accessories
- Basic clothing
- Shirts with thin fabric
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.
Please note that as the kit contains small and pointed parts, it may pose a risk of injury to young children.
For all prong snap fastener products, make sure to perform the application carefully, and always test the reliability of the final product.
KULLANIMA UYGUN MAKİNELERİN SİTEMİZDEKİ TANIMLARI:
Basit El PresiÜRÜN KODU | TEP-2
Kumaş Kaplamalı Düğme PresiÜRÜN KODU | D-3
EV, ATÖLYE, DIKIŞ-ÖRGÜ KURSLARI VE MODELHANELER IÇIN UYGUNDUR. BURADAN ULAŞABILIRSINIZ.
Darbeli El PresiÜRÜN KODU | DEP-2
ÇAKIM ATÖLYELERI, DIKIŞ-ÖRGÜ KURSLARI VE MODELHANELER IÇIN UYGUNDUR. PROFESYONEL KULLANIM IÇINDIR.
Elektrikli Çakım MakinesiÜRÜN KODU | TTP-01
ÇAKIM ATÖLYELERI VE MODELHANELER IÇIN UYGUNDUR. PROFESYONEL KULLANIM IÇINDIR.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.