- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Tubular rivet spare package - 7 mm, without application tool
A package contains 100 sets of tubular rivets (upper and lower parts). The application tool is NOT included.Tubular rivets are used as junction tools or accessories in bags, wallets, denim pants, shoes, belts, leather accessories, and various hobby products.
Spare packs are suitable for those who already have the easy-to-use application tool for this product or a press machine and suitable dies.
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.
Click here for the die set of this product for press machines
The application diagram is on the back of packaging. For more application videos, check out below and our YouTube channel.
SUPPORTED INDUSTRIES:• Denim jeans and skirts• Shoes and belts• Upper and lower clothing• Hobby works• Tailoring• Sportswear• Home textile• Haberdashery• Leather clothing and accessories• Coats and outerwear
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds and electroplated.
- Standard Plating Colours are Nikelfree Silver, Dark Copper, Antique brass, and Gold Brass.
- Durable and long-lasting quality.
- Stainless and durable to corrosion unless exposed to extreme conditions.DIMENSIONS:• Cap part (upper part):o Outer diameter: 7,0 mmo Tube diameterı: 4,0 mmo Height: 3,5 mm•Stud part (lower part):o Outer diameter: 7,0 mmo Tube diameter: 4,0 mmo Height: 3,5 mmPlating color options: Silver, dark copper, antique gold, gold
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.