- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
PRODUCT CODE: KSG 24
9,5 mm Eyelet / Grommet
Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive moulds.
Easy-to-use hand tool and plastic holder included in the retail packs.
Application hints are explained behind each pack.
An educational video can be watched by clicking the Application button.
* Available as Retail Pack or as Discount Box of 16 Retail Packs.
Details are in the description of packing.
*DESCRIPTION OF PACKING:
- One Pack: 15 pieces Eyelets, Washers and plastic washers in retail packaging including easy-to-use hand tool and plastic holder.
- 16 Packs Discount Box: 16 Retail Packs in a 16x16x13 cm dimensions box.
- Outer diameter : 19,0 mm
- Inner diameter : 9,50 mm
- Height: 7,0 mm
Supported industries :
- Apparel accessories
- Athletic wear
- Home textile
- Truck canvas covers
- Advertising & Banner ads
- Knitted Fabric
- Webbing fabric
- Vinyl tarps
- Boat covers
- Hard foam boards
- Car carpets
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds and electroplated.
- Standard Plating Colours are Nickel-free Silver, Dark Copper, Antique brass, and Gold Brass.
- Durable and long-lasting quality.
- Easy-to-use hand tool and the plastic security holder are included in the packs.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.