- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Big eyelets for tents and curtains - 40 mm
A pack contains 20 eyelets with their lower parts.
APPLICATION TOOL IS NOT INCLUDED.
Big eyelets that are suitable for rustic drapes, tents, tarpaulin products, and more.
- Curtains, drapes
- Posters and banners
- Tarpaulin and vinylex material
- Truck canvas covers
- Boat tents and sails
- Home textile
*DESCRIPTION OF PACKING- The pack contains 20 pieces of eyelets and their washers. The application tool is sold separately.
DIMENSIONS:o Outer diameter : 62 mmo Inner diameter : 40 mmo Height : 8,0 mm
PRODUCT FEATURES AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
The dimensions given for the eyelets are the measurements of their inner diameters. So, when choosing the eyelets; please compare the thickness of the cord, rope, etc. that will go through them with the inner diameters of the eyelets.The application tool is sold separately and the product can easily be applied with a hammer. For the application tool, click here.Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds and electroplated.
Stainless unless exposed to harsh conditions.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.
Bunu Alan Bunu Almış