Jeans Buttons With Easy Application Kit - 20 mm
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Jeans Buttons With Easy Application Kit-20 mm
Product: Jeans buttons
Product code: DKT-20
Product name: 20 mm Jeans button
Retail packs of Jeans’ Button Sets together with easy to use hand tools for practical application only by hammering at home for the purpose of hobbies and handcrafts.
Produced from 0,30 mm thickness high quality brass material on press machines by progressive moulds.
They are suitable to apply on Jeans, Denim Trousers, Denim Jackets, Home Textile, Hobbies and Handcrafts.
Their application is very easy even at home. You will need just a simple hammer beside the Easy to use Tools come out of the retail packs.
Each retail package contains 8 jeans’ buttons and nails together with easy to use application tools.
Details are in Description of Packing.
DESCRIPTION OF PACKING:
- A Retail Pack : Each retail package contains 8 jeans’ buttons and nails together with easy to use application tools.
WHERE TO USE:
- Home textile
- Work wear
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- Produced from high quality brass material by progressive moulds and electroplated.
- Standart Plating Colours are Nikelfree Silver, Dark Copper, Antique brass and Gold Brass.
- Durable and Long lasting quality.
- Easy to use hand tool and the plastic security holder are included in the packs.
Dimensions of the button:
Diameter: 20 mm
Height: 9 mm
Dimensions of the nail:
Height: 8,5 mm
HINTS FOR SUCCESFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
FeaturesKULLANIM ALANLARI:Giyim/Spor Giyim,Dış Mekan Giyim/Mont,Çocuk/Bebek Giyimi,Kot ÜrünlerUYGULAMA APARATI:Montaj Kalıplı/Aparatlı SetlerÖLÇÜLER:20 mmKATEGORİ:Aparatlı Düğme Yapım Kitleri
- Be sure you use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool prependicular and also aligned on the product.If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers are even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If you're using it for the first time, please give yourself few trials on an unnecessary piece.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure keep it steady and not to slide during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surfaces for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.