- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Jeans Button - Sun design
A pack contains 8 pieces of jeans buttons, nails, and 2 pieces of salopette buckles.It's a 20 mm button suitable for jeans, denim jackets, home textile, and various hobby products. It can be used for textile repair and hobby purposes.
Antique gold color option is available.
Due to the easy-to-use hand tool within the kit, you can easily apply the button on your product only with a hammer.
- Denim shorts and jeans
- Denim jackets and shirts
- Decorative pillows and cuchions
- Upper and lower clothing
- Home textile
- Hobby works
- Textile repair
Button diameter: 20 mm
Button height: 9 mm
Nail height: 8,5 mm
Color option: Antique gold
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds and electroplated.
- Durable and long-lasting quality. Stainless and durable to corrosion unless exposed to extreme conditions.
- The easy-to-use hand tool and the plastic security holder are included.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety