- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Product code: KSG 3
Product name: 5 mm Eyelet / Grommet
- Handbags & wallets
- Apparel accessories
- Infant wear & childrenswear
- Athletic wear
- Advertising & Banner ads
- Home textile
Can be used on :
- Knitted Fabric
- Webbing fabric
Production detail: Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive moulds.
- Outer diameter : 9,5 mm
- Inner diameter : 5 mm
- Height : 5 mm
Plating colors: Nickel-free, nickel, black nickel, dark copper, antique brass are standard.
- Retail Packaging
- 20 pcs eyelets / grommets
- 20 pcs metal washers (brass)
- 20 pcs plastic washers
- 1 pcs simple hand tool set
- Wholesale packaging
- 500 pcs eyelets / grommets
- 500 pcs metal washers (brass)
- 500 pcs plastic washers
Application detail: Can be applied to the application material after piercing. It can also be applied self-piercing with a hand pres together with the proper die set.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.