- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Product code: CCT 808
Product name: 15 mm ring-spring heavy-duty snap fastener
Supported industries :
- Apparel accessories
- Home textile
- Athletic wear
- Army wear
- Bed & Linen
- Leather Coats
- Car accessories
- Boat Covers
- Boat Tents
Production detail: Produced from 0,30 mm thickness high-quality brass material by progressive moulds.
- Outer diameter : 15,0 mm
- Height: 7,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 12,5 mm
- Height : 4,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 14,0 mm
- Height 3,8 mm
- Outer diameter : 13,0 mm
- Height : 6,2 mm
- Post diameter: 4,0 mm
Plating colors: Nickel-free, nickel, black nickel, dark copper, antique brass are standard.
- 15 set of 15 mm ring-spring snap fasteners
- 1 set of simple application die and plastic holder.
- 500 sets of 15 mm ring-spring snap fasteners
Application detail: Can be applied to the material by easy-to-use tools as well as with a hand press and a simple tool.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.