- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Nazar (Evil-eye) talisman patterned prong snap fasteners - 10,5 mm, without tool
Nazar or evil-eye is a traditional Anatolian pattern believed to ward off bad luck or evil, similar to evil-eye traditions of many cultures all over the world.
Each package contains 100 sets of Nazar bead patterned snap fasteners of your color choice.
The mixed package contains 4 colors of 10,5 mm Nazar bead patterned snap fasteners, 25 sets for each color, for a total of 100 sets.
The packages do not contain the application tool.
The package without the application tool is suitable to be applied with...Click here to buy the die set for hand press.
...the easy-to-use hand tool included in 10,5 mm pearl snap fastener kit.
...the suitable die set for the hand press provided on our site.
Dimensions:o The diameter of upper part: 11,5mmo Height: 3,5 mm
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.The application description can be found in the user manual inside the package. Please see below for the application video.
For application with a hammer;
Please note that as the kit contains small and pointed parts, it may pose a risk of injury to young children.For all prong snap fastener products, make sure to perform the application carefully, and always test the reliability of the final product.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL DETAIL:- Produced from high-quality brass material by progressive molds.
- Nickel-free silver color option is available (for the frame of the cap).- Stainless unless exposed to harsh conditions.- Includes the application tool specific for the product.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.