- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Screw stud ring snap fasteners (for hard surfaces)
A pack contains 15 sets of ring spring snap fasteners with their screws and the easy-to-use application tool (for hammering).
This product is suitable for fastening textile works on hard surfaces.
Supported industries :
The upper part of the snap fasteners are to be applied onto a textile product with a hammer and the easy-to-use application tool and the lower parts are to be screwed onto hard surfaces such as wood or fiberglass.The snap fastener parts are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).The application scheme is on the back of the packages.The application videos are present below as well as on our Youtube channel.APPLICATION VIDEO:
Fastening tent canvas to hard surfaces in boats
Fastening textile products such as curtains onto wooden window frames
Camping and trailers
Any hobby works where you can work your creativeness!
- Outer diameter : 15,0 mm
- Height: 7,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 12,5 mm
- Height : 4,0 mm
- Outer diameter : 14,0 mm
- Height 3,8 mm
- Outer diameter : 13,0 mm
- Height : 6,2 mm
- Post diameter: 4,0 mm
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.
Bunu Alan Bunu Almış