- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
Mini eyelet kit with easy-to-use hand tools - 2,5 mm
One package includes 50 pieces of mini eyelets and their application tools.
They are used for small scale items such as ragdoll shoes.
Due to their longer height compared to other eyelet sizes, mini eyelets are suitable for applying on thick materials such as leather and chamois.
In addition, they can be used in, children's handicrafts and all kinds of hobby work such as handmade agendas and notebooks.
A pack includes 50 pieces of mini eyelets and their easy-to-use application tools for applying with a hammer.
Inner diameter: 2 mm
Height: 4 mm
Mini eyelets come in silver, antique gold, and black colors.
The dimensions given for the eyelets are the measurements of their inner diameters. So, when choosing the eyelets; please compare the thickness of the cord, rope etc. that will go through in them with the inner diameters of eyelets.
The goods are of stainless brass material with quality plating and are nickel-free (non-carcinogenic).
This product is OEKO-TEX Certified, a globally valid certification indicating that the goods do not contain heavy metals and carcinogens.
HINTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACHMENTS WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Make sure you keep your hammer perpendicular to the product.
- Make sure to use the correct tool for the correct product. Place the tool perpendicular and also aligned on the product. If any hesitation it is suggested to get help from the "APPLICATION VIDEOS" section.
- At the application point, make sure that the number of fabric layers is even. There shouldn't be any fabric layer differences on the attachment path.
- Make sure to perform a controlled impact with a hammer. Too strong impacts will cause damage to the accessory, too light impacts will cause loose attachment on the application path.
- If it is your first time using such a product, we encourage you to make a few trials on a rag.
- After placing the tool properly on the product, make sure to keep it steady to avoid slippage during attachment.
- Apply your hammering attachments on a hard surface for better results.
- Please hold the plastic holder by the edge for your finger safety.